from birth to 3 months
By using face-to-face technology, online consultations can be arranged so you can chat to me from your own home. These sessions can be recorded, enabling you to re-visit them time and time again so you always have the guidance to hand.
If you are in need of confidence building and general guidance then you will benefit from an on-going coaching package to help get you feeling more in control.
which one is right for you?
If you complete the CONTACT page and I will be in touch to arrange a FREE 30 minute consultation to discuss how I can help you.
Or, find out more by following this link: https://www.hattieweeks.co.uk/virtual-coaching-session
Some of the many areas in which I can coach you
- Confidence and Reassurance for first time mums
- Overwhelm and New Mum Doubts
- Daily hygiene and how to keep your baby clean
- Understanding your baby’s sleep cycles
- Early days breast feeding problems: tips and advice
- Sticky eye, thrush, engorgement, cracked nipples
- Colic & Reflux explained
- Bathing and dressing your baby
- Self settling and coping with a crying baby
- Understanding your baby’s body language
- Swaddling methods
- How to plan your day around a newborn
- Starting good sleep habits
- Implementing a routine